Wednesday 7 March 2012

I wrote this for you

I would stay up all night, every night for you.
I want to be there in every moment to share all time with you.
I recognise that there will be some challenges that you will need to face and overcome on your own - despite wanting me there.
I know there will be times when I will want to be there - when all you want is to step out on your own.
I’m not the Father spoken of in Psalm 139 but nonetheless I am blessed - for He has given you to me as my son and when the day comes that you call me ‘dad’ I will no doubt be unable to describe how that feels.

But I will spend my life showing you.

Through the peaks and the valleys. On the way up and back down. In the big and the small.

I want you to know
  • I will always be with you.
  • I will always be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment