Monday 13 February 2012

that sounds like a conversation for elevenses - social media hide and seek

Step 1 - I got myself a smart phone. Good times. Hopefully it's not going to out smart me but rather help my life progress forward whilst bringing together all that stuff I put out there into one place.

At least that's the plan.

Step 2 of this master plan involves the jiggery-pokery of navigating my way around social media galore. Different strokes for different folks so, depending on who you are, you can select from the following menu:
  • LinkedIn - the chef special.
  • Wordpress - a three course option for the discerning.
  • Tweet me @JLACasey - recommended as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.
  • Or just stay tuned right here for that home cooked feel.

Step 3 - Your turn. Count to 10, then come find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment